Just started using PB and going thru the tutorials in e-book. I have only worked with the first 3 or 4 samples and see what appears to be a number of mistakes. I did send some info on them using the Chat feature of the e-book's URL. But looks like I am going to be discovering a bunch more, so should I list here?
I am using the latest e-book version "Update: 11. Nov. 2022 Ver. 1.13"
1) In 2.2.5, step 4 states "In the Condition field, place the block in the operators category to create the expression when the button is not pressed". Where is the "Condition field"? I am guessing it should say to drag the "Not" block from the Operators category?
2) In 2.3.1 - it says "..we will turn off the RGB LED of Picobricks, if not, we will turn off the LED". I believe it should say "if not, we will turn ON the LED".
3) In project 2.2.5, why aren't "When Started" and "Forever" blocks required? Using only two "When" blocks seems to keep the code running forever. Confusing... In a later example it did mention that "When" blocks run all the time. It would be helpful to mention this earlier to avoid confusion...
1) Using Micro Blocks program on my iMac, I do not see any way to quickly clear the work area of all code blocks. One can right-click on individual code block objects and choose Delete. BUT how do we quickly delete all code to start with a blank workspace? I'm guessing Micro Blocks is provided by a third party?
2) It would be really helpful if references to code block names were italicized (or bold). e.g. "When Started" could simply show as When Started...
LOVE the product so far!! Nice work!