Pin guide for Picobricks?

Hey Picobricks team, I was wondering if you had an image we could use for reference to the picobricks pins?

I can see the written references on the physical picobricks board like GP20 for the buzzer etc. I was hoping for a image (put in the ebook) that is a reference sheet for picobricks without having to go back and look at the specific physical pins that are being used.

Does that make sense? I assume you may have an image on hand for when you had the picobricks manufactured etc.?

Comments

• PeterMathijssen
    edited November 2022

That would be great. I would also like to know if there is an SVG image of PicoBricks and what font is used on the board. I am playing with Inkscape and am trying to see if I can use SVG images in my tutorials instead of photo's. If you have one that would save me a lot of hours of work.

• @rebound123

I don't know if this will help you at all, but here are the pin assignments as used by the PicoBricks Library in MicroBlocks.

OLED uses i2c.

ESP01 and Bluetooth modules use the SERIAL pins TX=0 and RX=1.

Both SERVO mode and DC mode motor operations use the same pin assignments for Motor1 and Motor2.

• There is the Pin Guide

• Thanks, SametS!